Guests, when visiting family and friends this season remember these few simple tips:
- If you are going to be late, call. Nothing will put your host in a bad mood as you showing up 2 hours late.
- Let your host know ahead of time if you have any special needs or if your vegan ways forbide you that roast beef.
- Don’t put a dirty suitcase on the nice white comforter! If your host did not supply you with a luggage rack put a towel down on the bed before you unpack.
- Remember to ask if you can help out around the house, but don’t just do things that your host may not want done. When in doubt – ask!
- Remember to take time to sit and visit! Although sometimes crazy and stressed, your host wants your love, time, and attention. Have the kids put away those games (sometimes)!
Happy, safe, and lovely visiting!